Welcome to the Stevens student chapter of INCOSE!
Welcome to the INCOSE Student Chapter at Stevens Institute of Technology. The INCOSE Student Chapter exists to foster the definition, understanding, and practice of world class systems engineering in industry, academia, and government.
The goals of the chapter are the following:
- To provide a focal point for dissemination of systems engineering knowledge.
- To promote collaboration in systems engineering education and research.
- To assure the establishment of professional standards, guidelines and handbooks for the practice of systems engineering.
- To improve the professional status of all persons engaged in the practice of systems engineering.
- To encourage governmental and industrial support for research and educational programs that will improve the systems engineering process and its practice.
For more information, or for any questions, comments, and/or concerns, please click here!