Graduate students at Stevens are strongly encouraged to be a part of the graduate student community by participating in special events and programs specifically for graduate students. The Office of Graduate Student Affairs strives to provide programming that appeals to a wide variety of graduate students.
To register for events, students must submit an online form through DuckSync. Always be sure to adhere to our registration policy.
Spring 2013 OGSA EVENTS HIGHLIGHTS:
Beer & Pizza - Club Fair - January 24th
Knicks Game - February 1st
Broadway Show (Cinderella) - February 20th
Beer & Pizza - Karaoke - February 26th
Broadway Show (Cinderella) - February 28th
Overnight Trip to Washington DC - March 29th - 31st
Beer & Pizza - April 11th
Yankees Game - April 13th
Graduate Cruise - April 26th
The Office of Graduate Student Affairs organizes various events at a discounted price exclusively for Stevens' graduate students. These events allow the graduate students to meet peers and build a graduate community. Before registering for a ticket for these events, please read the following registration policy.
1. Tickets become available anywhere from 3-4 weeks prior to the event. Please check the event calendar located at gradlife.stevens.edu
2. All off-campus events and tickets are exclusively for graduate students of Stevens Institute of Technology. The Office of Graduate Activities subsidizes ticket costs from a student activities fee. Nominal usage fees are charged to those attending the event.
3. All requests are processed by the registration page on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once an event is filled, names are placed on a waiting list. Students on the waiting list will be given first preference for any cancellations.
4. Requests can only be made by students themselves and they must register using their Stevens e-mail account. To authenticate as a Stevens' student, email messages must come from the students' Stevens email account. The student must present his/her Stevens ID when he/she picks up the ticket.
5. If a student receives a ticket and does not attend, his/her account will still be charged. If the student has confirmed for an event, the confirmation sent is a binding agreement. Only documented emergencies will allow a student to cancel his/her tickets. The student's Stevens account will be charged for the price of the tickets.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have questions or concerns regarding our registration policy.