Graduate Student Activities
The Office of Graduate Student Affairs offers various events, trips, and activities to help graduate students meet their peers and build a cohesive community. The cost of participating is subsidized to reduce the out of pocket expense for students. Be sure to read our registration policy before signing up for events.
Spring 2018 Activities!
Registration for all events, trips, and activities takes place through Eventbrite. Communication will be share when Eventbrite links are made live for ticket purchasing. Space is limited for all events.
The Duck Sync calendar can be found here.
To register for Duck Sync, follow these instructions: How_to_Register_on_DuckSync
Before registering, please read the following registration policy.
1. Registration for all events that require payment will open two weeks prior to the event date unless otherwise noted.
2. The Office of Graduate Student Affairs is able to offer tickets to Stevens graduate students for off-campus events at a discounted price thanks to subsidization from the student activities fee. For many events, full-price guest tickets are available, however students will have first priority. If there are extra tickets, then students may ask to bring guests. All guest registrations must be conducted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Registration for all events, trips and activities is conducted on a first-come, first-serve basis. Once an event is filled, no additional seats will be made available. We do not run waiting lists, but we encourage students to check back on the event frequently to see if a space has become available due to other students' cancellations.
4. Attendance fees for Stevens students and their guests (where applicable) will be charged to the student's account unless s/he pays in person, via cash or check, to the Office of Graduate Student Affairs.
5. If a student registers for an event and cancels after the cancellation deadline or does not attend, his/her account will still be charged. If you no longer wish to attend an event for which you registered, you must change your RSVP to "Not Attending" on DuckSync within the allowed the cancellation window to avoid being charged. Only documented emergencies will be considered as exceptions to this rule.
Email email@example.com if you have questions or concerns regarding our registration policy.